- Offers 16 Channel Capacity
- Provides 5 Tone Selective Signaling
- Available in Low Band Frequency Ranges
The Motorola GP340 delivers an affordable communication solutionfor professionals who may require a simple, yet flexible radio and need up to sixteen different communication channels. One of Motorola's most popular radios it is Select 5 (5 Tone) capable and available in Low Band frequency ranges.
The main features of Motorola GP340 Professional Portable Radios
The GP340 offers essential functionality and security features including: Lone Worker, Emergency Signaling, Channel Scan and call forwarding capabilities.
√ LB1: 30–42 MHz
√ LB2: 36–50 MHz
√ VHF: 136–174 MHz, 300–350 MHz
√ UHF: 403–470 MHz
√ 16 Channel Capacity
√ PL, Select 5 (5 Tone) Signaling
√ Programmable Channel Spacing (12.5/25 kHz)
√ Voice Operated Transmit (VOX)
√ Option Board Expandability:
• Encryption: for message security
• SmarTrunk II: for low cost trunking
• Voice Storage: provides voice recorder features to store and receive messages
√ X-Pand™ Voice Compression/Low Level Expansion
√ Emergency Signaling
√ FM Intrinsically Safe (optional).